NGB

NGB
Click to visit our fan page!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rising From The Ashes Like A Dark Phoenix...

HELLLLOOOOOOOO!!!

Yes, like the title says, I am back. Not just like Phoenix, but DARK PHOENIX!!! I'm coming back with a vengeance! I really don't know why though. =\

I haven't been on this in a while... a long time actually. Now I have told myself that I need to be more dedicated on this blog to show everyone how crazy this cake life (and sometimes personal, think Housewives without the money, HA!) is.

This post is only a little announcement on my blogging return. Maybe I'll get lots of readers, maybe just a few, or maybe, I'm just typing to myself for my own pathetic amusement... Oh well, I really don't give a %^*^! Well, stay tuned! Usually I post a new blog every Monday or Sunday evening depending how I survive Sunday Funday (my only time to relieve myself with a cocktail(s) after a hectic week) And again for the expert bloggers, don't hate! I'm still a novice.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/mmmcakesbyjosebarajas
Follow me on Twitter: @mmmcakes86
And if you have Instagram and want to see my boring life through photos, follow me there as well: @pandapire86

TALK TO YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment