NGB

NGB
Click to visit our fan page!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Here we go!

Ok, so this is my first attempt at trying to Blog, so please blogging veterans, don't poke fun at me. AYIYIII!!! What in the world did I get myself into. Well I'm trying the blog thing so I can keep people posted about my adventures in cakeland. I tried my best in keeping my Facebook strictly about cake but all my friends post random things in my wall and sometime I just cant help posting whats on my mind outside of cakeland (You will notice I use the word cakeland a lot, get use to it), like how I feel about Nene Leakes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta, I really hate her. See! I'm already going off the blogging subject! So, anyways, yeah, this is gonna be my weekly journal of my cake adventures, so hopefully I wont bore you all so much that you're gonna post something nasty to make me stop wasting internet space and just keep myself locked in my house. This week I'm actually gonna post two blogs, this on that has just been posted as my intro to this crazy blog world, and another one this Sunday showing off what I have done this week with cakes since I'm only in the baking and prepping stages right now. Let me just give you a sneak  peak of what I am creating this weekend. I have to replicate a cake I already made a while ago, something a la Caketress, two small circus cakes for two boys, and the one I am looking forward to creating is for my little cousin that is turning 3, its gonna be Rapunzel's tower from the movie Tangled. I'm actually super stoked in making this one since this is gonna be a challenge for me. I already made cakes from Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Little Mermaid, and now Rapunzel. All I need is Princess Jasmine, The Princess and the Fog, Mulan, and Pocahontas to complete my Disney Princess cakes bucket list. Hopefully I wont blog on Sunday crying about my epic fail... Let's see how it goes!!!

1 comment:

  1. How awrshomeeeeee!!!_ cant wait to read more my love!!! <3

    ReplyDelete